If you recall, a few months ago we made a post telling all affiliates to not give Tyler Cruz your money. His referral whoring has gone too far, and was becoming one chunky bastard because of it.
The PPC.bz Workout Plan
If you’d like to lose weight with PPC.bz, here’s how it works:
- Tell Us You’re a Fat Bastard. You don’t even have to tell us. Just put your picture online. We’ll find it.
- We will make up several Photoshopped images that mock and ridicule your fatness
- We will post them, and in the post call you fat in various ways.
- You will feel guilty and depressed.
- Months later, after many long nights of sobbing yourself to sleep, you decide that you will lose weight!
It’s a pretty solid plan, isn’t it?
Who Will Win the Cruz / Volk Weight Loss Challenge
First off, who really gives a fuck? Have they run out of things to post about that this is what they’ve come to? If for some reason, you actually read Tyler Cruz, then you will have to put up with his daily weight loss posts from now on. That means much less money making tips posts from Tyler. And when I say money making tips I mean absolutely nothing informative is posted.
Second off, if you can’t lose 10 lbs in 2 months you are fucking hopeless. 10lbs can be done in 2-3 weeks (depending on your starting weight) if you put your heart into it. I predict they both “win” their challenge and not have to pay out whatever stupid bounty they have going.
The loser in all of this is their readers. Anyone can see this linkbait ploy for what it is. Put up easily attainable challenge, circle jerk on each other, and in the end no one really cares it happened.